- We offer free USPS First Class shipping, delivery within 2-7 business days.
- For priority shipping within 3 business days, cost would be calculated by carrier.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to process (i.e. to be fulfilled). Once an order is dispatched, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number.
- Orders are processed, shipped, and delivered Monday through Friday only.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on national holidays. All orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or on a national holiday, will be processed the following business day.
- Once an order has been fulfilled, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping method or delivery location/date.
- For questions regarding the status of your shipment once in transit, please contact the shipping carrier directly.
- Please note that we do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen packages.
- 'Pre-order' Designs can take up to four weeks or as indicated on individual products on the product description page.
- For orders with total value of $100 (before tax) or higher, available items will be shipped out first and pre-ordered items will be shipped out as soon as they are available.
- For orders with total value less than $100, all items within the order will be shipped out together as soon as the pre-ordered items are available.
- If you would like the regular stock item/s to ship immediately, please place a separate order for the pre-order design.
- Currently, we are only able to accommodate domestic orders in the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK. If you are in another country and are interested in placing an order for our products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping fees are calculated at check out (no free shipping on international orders).
International Customs Fees
- When a package ships internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
- Phervoni is not responsible for any custom fees, tax or import duties.
- The customer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the import policy, taxes, duties and fees of the destination country, the price, package weight and dimensions.
- If you decide to decline a package (order value below $200), once the package is returned to us, you will be refunded for your purchase price minus a $10 restocking fee. For orders above $200, you will be refunded for your purchase price minus a $30 restocking fee
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to refund the original shipping cost.
- For both domestic and international orders, in the event of an order being returned to us due to an incorrect delivery address provided by the customer, or if left unclaimed, the full cost of redelivery is the customer’s responsibility.
- We are not liable for any losses incurred if the customer has provided any incorrect details for their order. Phervoni reserves the right to not issue a refund on orders never received due to the incorrect details being provided.
- We are not responsible for items stolen if you are out of town and there is valid proof of delivery.
- We are not Responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from our main service provider to the local carrier in your country.
Due to Covid-19, there has been incidences of delayed processing & shipping by carriers. Hence, we recommend closely monitoring your shipment via the tracking number(s) you’ve been provided and please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any concern about your delivery.