- We accept returns on non-sale items within 7 days after receipt of the item.
- Returns after 7 days will NOT be accepted and merchandise will be sent back to customer.
- All items must be returned in its original condition with the original packaging box etc., new, and not worn.
- Upon receipt by us, items would be carefully inspected for proof on of non-wear/use, only if the items pass inspection can we issue a partial or full refund depending on the condition of the item.
- We reserve the right to return any worn or damaged jewelry caused by the customer back to the sender.
- Returns meeting above conditions will be issued a refund (excluding initial shipping costs) to the original form of payment or store credit.
- Sales, promotional items, and pre-orders are not eligible for return and are considered FINAL SALE.
- We sincerely apologize if your Items were received damaged, kindly reach out to us no later than 3 days upon receipt of a damaged item. An exchange with an equal or lesser value, refund or store credit may be issued depending on your choice.
- To initiate a return, kindly fill the contact us page. Please include the order number and the reason for the return and do not use Jewelry boxes as shipping methods to prevent damage.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee excluding returns initiated due to product defect or damages.
- If items are returned in exchange for store credit, restocking fee will be waived. Once your return is processed, you will be sent a store credit via e-mail in the form of an electronic gift card.
- Please note Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs excluding those due to product damage or defect.
- Shipping and handling charges related to initial purchase are non-refundable including customs duties on international orders.
- We do not accept returns or exchange on any gift card purchase.
- Kindly allow 3-5 business day for processing your return and additional 3-10 business days if you chose to have your refund credited to original form of payment.
All gemstones are handpicked for each piece of jewelry. When working with stones, variations in color, cut, size, shapes and inclusion are inevitable. These variations contribute to the uniqueness of each piece. Hence this does not constitute as a defect and won’t be eligible for exchange or return.
If in doubt, kindly send us an email at email@example.com with the picture of the item and we gladly confirm if it is a defect or natural occurrence.